- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Hospitality Management
- Program Description:
The programme is suitable for students interested in tourism issues and modern trends in hospitality business, but also in health related experiences. Physical and mental activities, personal wellbeing, medical and wellness therapies, nature and culture are topics to talk about - everything that helps to establish the balanced state of body, mind and soul. Examples of the topics of the courses: wellness philosophy, understanding of spa treatments, sustainable development, creative economy, service design and entrepreneurship, innovation and marketing. Lectures and seminars are combined with regular field-trips and business-internship. Innovative video conferences and e-learning are used in the programme.
- 3800 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Ministry of Education and Research
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- - Bachelor's diploma or equivalent; - English language proficiency.
- International Requirements:
- Students are admitted according to ranking lists formed on the basis of entrance requirements set separately for each curriculum. - Submit the online application form. You will receive an applicant code, which gives access to your account to track your application status. We ask you to upload the electronic copies of all the required documents to your application. This makes the pre-processing of your application quicker and is especially important for candidates applying to more than one programme; mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents by the indicated deadline to: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, ESTONIA. Application deadline - April 16
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition fee waivers are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program