- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
The music. The architecture. The theater. The history. The shopping. Whatever you're seeking, you'll find it in London. This cosmopolitan melting pot has long been known for its museums, markets, pubs, history, entertainment and fashion; it's also home to diverse educational institutions that meet your academic, career, and personal interests and goals. Explore this vibrant metropolis through hands-on courses that turn the city into your living classroom; gain resume-boosting experience through our international internship program; and immerse yourself in English culture through volunteering, writing for a student newspaper, or joining on-campus clubs and activities while you study abroad in London.
Choose the academic program that best suits your college degree and general elective needs. Our CEA university partners provide breadth and depth of study abroad opportunities in London’s multicultural melting pot. With access to each university’s full curriculum plus the option to take courses specifically designed for international students, you will find the right fit for your academic needs and personal goals. Goldsmiths College, a part of University of London, is well-known for its creative arts curriculum and has a strong reputation for quality academics and an interdisciplinary approach to education. Based in the heart of London’s West End, the University of Westminster brings together all the conveniences of a modern university with the exciting atmosphere of a bustling, cosmopolitan city and offers a career-boosting international internship program.
All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Come to London and live in one of the world’s largest financial centers. Live like a local in your choice of apartments or residence halls – depending on your comfort zone, budget, or level of independence. Explore more of England’s history and culture first-hand through CEA excursions to places such as Brighton, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, Windsor, and Eton.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Based on 2 Reviews
- CEA London02/27/18CEA provided the perfect study abroad experience. I loved every moment of being in London with them, and the staff was super supportive!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Semester Abroad05/23/16
I had an amazing experience with CEA London. Cassandra was such an amazing program director. She would drop anything she was doing if a student needed something. She really went above and beyond her job description. I really enjoyed the trips and activities
that CEA had planned for us, they were nicely spread out and really got us out into the community and country.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend