- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
We offer the following programs in London: Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, Business & Technology, Engineering, Full Curriculum, and Arts, Businesses & Sciences. These programs will give you a chance to connect culturally with the beautiful city of London. Apart from these programs, there are a variety of elective courses to choose from that will align with your program -- including Arts Management, Photography, and Tourism.
Our partner universities, London South Bank University, University of Westminster, Goldsmiths, and University of London, will provide you with excellent academics and the culture of the bustling cosmopolitan city.
Aside from education inside the classroom, we also offer excursions and cultural engagements to help enhance your experience abroad. Visit Windsor, the official home of England’s royal family for 900 years, or spend a weekend in Wales and visit centuries-old castles.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Giving you the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- London is the center of multiculturalism, as it is home to people from 270 different countries who speak more than 300 languages. This unique city is described as mixture of different neighborhoods and villages, while surrounded by its historic buildings. From its red buses to its massive clock located in the middle of the bustling city, there is plenty to explore.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for more information.
Based on 2 Reviews
- CEA London02/27/18CEA provided the perfect study abroad experience. I loved every moment of being in London with them, and the staff was super supportive!Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Semester Abroad05/23/16
I had an amazing experience with CEA London. Cassandra was such an amazing program director. She would drop anything she was doing if a student needed something. She really went above and beyond her job description. I really enjoyed the trips and activities
that CEA had planned for us, they were nicely spread out and really got us out into the community and country.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend