- Alicante, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Choose the academic program that best suits your college degree and general elective needs. Take courses through our partner institution, the University of Alicante, and experience campus life with other local and international students. Immerse yourself in the Spanish language and culture or focus on international business. All CEA students receive personalized assistance from admissions counselors and site specialists who are available to answer all of your questions. We give you the tools you need to plan a study abroad experience you’ll cherish. Upon arrival, students are met at the airport and go through an orientation for their new home away from home. On-site staff is there to help you along the way. Program price includes: housing, excursions, cultural activities, transcripts, and more.
- Setting Description:
- Located in southeastern Spain, Alicante is a Mediterranean port city and the principal city of Spain‘s world-renowned Costa Blanca. Live like a local in one of three CEA housing options – apartments, residencias or homestays – depending on your comfort zone, budget or level of independence. Delve deeper into Alicante through CEA-organized cultural activities, Tapas cooking workshops, Flamenco shows, and volunteer opportunities. Gain hands-on experience and enhance your employability with an international internship.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Home away from home12/11/15
Living and studying in Alicante, Spain was nothing short of the best four months of my life. The people are beyond friendly and the city thrives on the tourist season as summer approaches. Beautiful sites of the ocean, castles, and architecture are everywhere
you go. The city is large enough that there is plenty to do but small enough that you start to recognize familiar faces around and bump into friends around the city. Alicante was the perfect mix of culture of compassionate and energetic people, making this place feel like a home in no time.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend