- Alicante, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Choose from three different program options: Spanish Language & Culture, Intensive Spanish Language, and Liberal Arts, Business, & Sciences. Studying the Spanish language in Alicante gives you the chance to practice and hone your skills in daily life, learning the language from native speakers. Our Liberal Arts, Business, & Sciences program in Alicante allows you to branch out from Spanish language and design a varied course schedule that works for you and your degree.
The University of Alicante, where you’ll attend class, offers a beautiful, green campus located near the city center, an abundance of extracurricular activities, and a comprehensive course menu. You’ll share classrooms with students from all over Spain, Europe, and the world.
Whether you study abroad in Alicante for a semester, a summer, or a full academic year, CEA provides complimentary excursions and cultural engagement activities to enhance your learning and life in Spain. Venture outside Alicante city limits to explore Tabarca Island, the Algar Fountains, Valencia, and other nearby destinations. Bond with your CEA classmates on a hike to Santa Barbara Castle, museum visits, language exchange meet-ups, and other fun cultural activities.
CEA makes sure your housing, health, safety, social engagement, and other needs are taken care of. Making sure you have the best possible study abroad experience is our top priority.
- Setting Description:
- Located on Spain’s gorgeous Costa Blanca, Alicante draws international students into a hybrid Spanish-Mediterranean culture. Due to its pleasant seaside climate and white sand beaches, the city has long been popular with Europeans as a vacation destination, but make no mistake: the education available at University of Alicante means studying abroad here is a worthwhile investment. Whether you decide to ride the Alicante Tram along the shimmering coastline, wander the colorful Barrio de Santa Cruz, or shop and snack at the palm-lined Explanada de Espana in your free time, Alicante will give you plenty of wonderful memories outside the classroom.
- Program price varies. Check CEA's website for up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact provider for scholarship information
Based on 1 Reviews
- Home away from home12/11/15
Living and studying in Alicante, Spain was nothing short of the best four months of my life. The people are beyond friendly and the city thrives on the tourist season as summer approaches. Beautiful sites of the ocean, castles, and architecture are everywhere
you go. The city is large enough that there is plenty to do but small enough that you start to recognize familiar faces around and bump into friends around the city. Alicante was the perfect mix of culture of compassionate and energetic people, making this place feel like a home in no time.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend