Shadow doctors for 20+ hours a week in Europe or Latin America. 1.5-8 week Fellowships during winter or summer breaks.
- Athens, Greece; Cuenca, Ecuador; Pecs, Hungary; Erlangen, Germany; Budapest, Hungary; Barcelona, Spain; Rome, Italy; Lisbon, Portugal; Milan, Italy; Madrid, Spain; Montevideo, Uruguay; Thessaloniki, Greece; Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- Rotate through different specialties to gain exposure to various medical practices and procedures.
- Join our Fellowships to make the most of your winter or summer - no need to take time off during your semesters!
- Immerse yourself in a fellowship abroad to understand healthcare in a global context, and embark on weekly excursions to experience international culture, sights, and food.
- Join a network of accomplished Atlantis Fellows and doctors from around the world.
- We also have programs to help students prepare for the MCAT.
- Program costs will vary based upon the length of the program, but include program fees for shadowing experience, language instruction, housing, excursions and activities, and more. Detailed pricing information can be found on the Atlantis Project’s website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Visit our website for more information.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Atlantis Project07/29/17Through the Atlantis Project I was able to explore Europe while experiencing first hand the medical industry in other Italy. As a premed study, I gain valuable experiences and insight that I will be able to use for years to come.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend