- Perugia, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Are you looking for a summer study abroad program that will immerse you in Italian language and culture? This stimulating six-week program could be just what you need. Often called ‘the big university town in a small Italian city,’ Perugia is the stunning hilltop university town that is home to the Umbra Institute, an academic partner of Arcadia. The Umbra Institute offers this program for lovers of Italian language and culture – even if you are just at the beginner language level, this program will give you strong grounding in the language and a deep immersion into the culture.
You will learn about Italy, its language and people, in the classroom and by viewing Italian films, participating in excursions to cultural events and interacting with local residents. You'll enjoy a wide variety of cultural activities and visits, social events, guided tours and tandem language sessions with local students.
The institute also offers field study to famous Italian cities and sites, community engagementopportunities, and extracurricular activities to take you out of the classroom and into the real Italy.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia.
Additional Program Information
- 2.75 Recommended 2.50 For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program