- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Complete an internship with an international organization to differentiate your resume, earn essential skills that employers value, and grow your professional network with the API Global Internship program. Full-time internships will require a commitment of 32 hours a week.
API’s global internship programming will support your success and engage you in activities designed to refine specific skills, our on-site staff will orient you to the international workplace culture, and guide you through in-person and virtual cultural workshops as well as local visits. Capstone your experience by earning a digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile, e-portfolio, personal websites, digital resumes and more.
- Setting Description:
- Florence, located in the renowned region of Tuscany in northern Italy, is situated on the banks of the Arno River, surrounded by the rolling hills of the Italian countryside. To study and live in Florence is to walk the streets of Dante, Brunelleschi, Giotto and many other contributors to the arts and humanities. Here students can soak up the culture and history of this great city while learning Italian and studying in buildings from centuries past. Established in the 9th century BC, Florence is perhaps best known as one of the birthplaces of the Italian Renaissance at the end of the 14th Century. It is a city that welcomes visitors, scholars, artists, and students to walk her streets, relive past discoveries in the arts and sciences, and glimpse the rich history that permeates every inch of the city.
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.5 (3.0 for STEM) G.P.A. Cover Letter Two Letters of Reference Official Transcript(s) Résumé/C.V. University Approval Form (if applicable) Advising session All internships in Italy require that participants are enrolled for academic credit to meet immigration regulations for unpaid internships.
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program