- Cannes, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Take a gap year on your terms — with AIFS.
We provide all-inclusive, flexible program options to customize your gap year adventure around the world. Mix and match destinations and academic terms for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to earn college credits, immerse yourself in a different culture, acquire global skills and expand your life experience.
AIFS Gap Year Programs are available to high school graduates 18 and over.
Spend a semester or academic year in the cosmopolitan city of Cannes & earn up to 18 credits. Live on campus in the residence hall or in a French homestay. An apartment option is also available for same fee in the fall. Enjoy activities such as trips to St. Tropez, Monaco, Antibes and The Picasso Museum, Grasse, Ile Sainte Marguerite, a 4-day trip to Paris and a 2-day trip to Provence. An optional 3-day trip to Florence, Italy, is also available. Spring students receive a Cannes cinéphile pass for admission to every film at the Cannes Film Festival.
You’ll earn up to 18 credits through a variety of courses studying at the Campus International de Cannes. Courses are taught in English or French, with no previous French language study required.
AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive fees include tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated round-trip flight packages are available.
- Setting Description:
- Renowned for its artistic community and international festivals, Cannes combines the excitement of a small city with the relaxed attitude of a seaside resort.
- Please visit website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates. 2.5 minimum GPA. No previous French language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Completed scholarship and program applications must be received / postmarked by scholarship deadline. See website for more information.