Barcelona is the most populous city in Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain. There are thousands of tourists and visitors each month and lots of opportunities for those in the hospitality industry. You could work for a local travel agency, lead
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality
- Program Description:
- Work and live in the world-class city of Barcelona! Enjoy a customized internship placement in your field of study, go on bike tours of the city, learn the Flamenco and meet people from around the world during your internship in Barcelona. Internships are available to accommodate any level of Spanish so you are sure to get the most out of your experience.
Barcelona is the most populous city in Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain. There are thousands of tourists and visitors each month and lots of opportunities for those in the hospitality industry. You could work for a local travel agency, lead tours around the city, or even work in a hotel.
Intern in Barcelona includes the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing-shared apartments with other interns*
- Intensive Spanish language instruction
- Cultural immersion activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- International Business coaching
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- Barcelona is Spain's second largest city and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe due to its lively ambiance. This cosmopolitan city is full of history ranging back 2,000 years! You can check out the gothic structure of Gaudi at the Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila and Casa Batilo. Walk the same streets as Picasso and Salvador Dali, visit the monastery at Montserrat to see the Black Madonna, and watch a beautiful water acrobatic show at the Magic Fountains of Montjulc, in Barcelona, you will never be bored! There are tons of urban sports events, festivals, fairs and exhibitions happening all throughout the year and we even send you a weekly list of what's going on in the city so you'll always be in the know!
- Please visit our website for further details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program