On this internship program interns will have the chance to gain international work experience in Australia and make a difference to the world at the same time. Take part in an internship program working with a non-profit organization that is set in the be
- Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Journalism, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Intern in the mega-diverse, sport enthusiast country also known as the land down under from one to six months and immerse yourself in Aussie culture! Most of our internship placements will be located in Sydney or Melbourne. Placements can last from 4 weeks up to 6 months.
Life down under will help you develop professionally while experiencing a culture that is different from your own. Weekly social events are also arranged so you are sure to make many new friends from around the world during your time abroad.
On this internship program interns will have the chance to gain international work experience in Australia and make a difference to the world at the same time. Take part in an internship program working with a non-profit organization that is set in the beautiful country of Australia. This opportunity is open to students and recent graduates of any major as long as you are willing to help, are adaptable, passionate and flexible. Interns may be placed in charities, community welfare, administrative, and social work related roles.
• Internship placement and supervision
• Airport pick-up
• On-site orientation
• Cultural and social activities included in a weekly e-newsletter
• Medical and Accident Insurance
• 24/7 emergency support
• WI support services from start to finish
*Housing in Sydney is in shared student accommodations. In Melbourne, homestay arrangements are made and 2 meals per day will be provided to the intern.
- Setting Description:
- Inhabitants of Australia are thought to date back over 60,000 years, making Australia an interesting mix of established traditions as well as new influences. There is a lot of unique art in Australia that is a direct representation of the indigenous people as well as their multitude of migrant cultures. Due to the diverse geography of the country and its mild weather, sports are also a huge part of every Australian's life. Beach culture is also a huge part of being Australian and there are over 3,000 miles of coastline to explore! Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, surf in the Fleurieu Peninsula, or splash around Parsley Bay when you aren't busy interning!
- Please see our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program