As a Human Resources intern you get to deal a lot with the people, and luckily for you, Costa Ricans, or Ticos, are known for their easy-going and happy-go-lucky demeanor. Human Resources. You may get the opportunity to develop activities that aim to prom
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Psychology
- Program Description:
- Gain international work experience and polish your Spanish skills with an internship program in the beautiful, tropical paradise of Costa Rica! Placements are available year-round for 4 weeks up to one year and language instruction and cultural activities will keep you busy when you aren't busy interning.
As a Human Resources intern you get to deal a lot with the people, and luckily for you, Costa Ricans, or Ticos, are known for their easy-going and happy-go-lucky demeanor. Human Resources. You may get the opportunity to develop activities that aim to promote teamwork, and employee improvement and morale. You may also assist in the recruitment process of a company, aid in the training program for new employees. HR interns must be organized, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
All internship programs in Costa Rica include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site support
- Housing - homestay (breakfast and dinner included)
- Spanish language training - 4 hrs/day for 4 weeks
- One day excursion
- Social and cultural activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- Known throughout the world as the "Switzerland of Central America," Costa Rica has a peaceful, democratic culture and government and has been recognized as the nation to be the greenest and overall happiest country in the world!
Located in the Central Valley, San Jose is surrounded by valleys and lush, green mountains. It is famed for its Teatro Nacional (National Theater), busy market life, and cafe culture. There are tons of restaurants in San Jose, but be sure to get a tast of the local cuisine which includes gallo pinto (fried rice and beans), plantains, and sea bass. After you've nourished yourself, go whitewater rafting, do a canopy tour, or go surfing at Jaco beach, there's plenty of outdoor activities to keep you busy in this beautiful country!
- Please check our website for program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program