This internship will allow you to gain experience in the field of accounting as you work alongside the accounting department of an Italian business or while you intern with a local accounting firm. In doing so, you will learn about the similarities and d
- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- Intern in the Italian workplace for six weeks to six months! Florence offers a wide variety of internship placements in various fields. Practice your Italian, gain valuable work experience, and explore all the beautiful sites that Florence has to offer!
This internship will allow you to gain experience in the field of accounting as you work alongside the accounting department of an Italian business or while you intern with a local accounting firm. In doing so, you will learn about the similarities and differences between Italian accounting standards and principles verses those that you have studied at your university. *Please note that an intermediate-advanced level of Italian is preferred.
All internship programs in Italy include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing - shared apartments with other interns
- Intensive Italian language instruction - 45 lessons in 3 weeks!
- Cultural immersion activities
- Guided tours of the city
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Setting Description:
- As the birthplace of Italian Renaissance and home to figures such as Leonardo Da Vinci, Florence is bursting at the seems with history. Millions of visitors flock to enjoy its many museums, art galleries and monuments. However, it's also a modern city with a diverse economy, a forward-thinking population, and all the modern amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Please check our website for program costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program