Walden’s PhD in Education program offers educators and administrators the opportunity to grow as scholars and innovators in higher education. Benefit from access to distinguished faculty members and student support services. Conduct original re
- Minneapolis, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Curriculum & Instruction, Curriculum & Instruction
- Program Description:
Walden’s PhD in Education program offers educators and administrators the opportunity to grow as scholars and innovators in higher education. Benefit from access to distinguished faculty members and student support services. Conduct original research in your area of interest, deepen your research skills, and prepare to contribute as an education leader, administrator, faculty member, or policymaker.
Join the more than 100 state teachers of the year who have chosen Walden University to obtain their education degree.
- Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Early Childhood Leadership and Advocacy
- Early Childhood Special Education (Non-Licensure)
- Educational Policy, Leadership, and Management
- Educational Technology and Design
- Higher Education Leadership, Management, and Policy
- Learning, Instruction, and Innovation
- Organizational Research, Assessment, and Evaluation
- Reading, Literacy, Assessment, and Evaluation (Non-Licensure)
You can work toward your degree at a speed that’s right for you.
- Traditional: Take one course at a time. Advance through the program steadily while managing other commitments.
- Fast Track: Take two courses at once. Focus more time on the program and complete your degree sooner.
After the first course, you can take one course at a time, or earn your degree faster by taking two courses at once. You also can alternate between the options throughout the program to fit your changing needs.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program