- Willemstad, Netherlands
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
- VCS Caribbean N.V. provides products, systems and services in a variety of fields, almost all of which are related to telecommunications and security technology. The Company has been established in 1990 as Dantel and became over the years VCS Caribbean N.V. The objective of VCS Caribbean is to be the leading supplier in each of our markets by:
• giving customers the best value, which enhances their success.
• building long-term relationships based on understanding and integrity.
• continuously improving processes products and services.
• expecting excellence in work performance and helping each co-worker achieve their
• operating in a responsible manner with respect to the society and the environment.
• guaranteeing continuity of operations by utilizing innovative and good management practices.
As a trainee electrician you will work independently under the guidance of a first mechanic who will also act as foreman. The job requires you to work 38 to 40 hours a week. During this time you will learn the technique in practice while working at a diversity of projects. You will install the best quality alarm systems, CCTV camera's, data transmission and data storage systems. After installing and maintaining these systems you will provide the costumer with clear instructions on how to use them. The minimum qualification is: 1) Vocational level 3 or 4 in the field of mechanical engineering 2) Either fluent English or Dutch
- Setting Description:
- VCS Caribbean is located in Aruba.
- You will recieve a minimum compensation for your work during the internship which is discussable. Housing is not provided.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program