- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The London program at London Metropolitan (London Met) University is ideal for students interested in living and studying in one of the most exciting cities in Europe. The program enables you to gain firsthand experience with the British Educational system alongside students from all over the world. You may study for one semester or a full year and choose from a variety of disciplines. Students typically select four classes per semester which can include specialized courses, some of which include visits to art galleries, museums, and theater, utilizing London's thriving cultural life as a unique backdrop for further study and exploration. London Metropolitan University allows you to schedule your classes before you arrive in London, making it a very easy process.
There are several excellent reasons for deciding to study in the United Kingdom. Courses at British universities are taught by professors who do almost all the teaching and tutorial work with undergraduates while maintaining a high level of research activity. Although the UK shares a common language with the US, it remains a foreign country, with diverse traditions, values, and view of the world.Time in the UK will challenge you personally, open your eyes to different ways of looking at the current problems of the world and enable you to directly experience the wonderful culture and history of the European continent.
Program fees include tuition, student health insurance and orientation.
- Setting Description:
- London is one of the world's greatest cities and an exciting place to be a student. The London program offers courses at both campuses, the City campus or the North campus. Students are encouraged to choose one of the campuses in order to live in the same area of which they are taking classes.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about USAC scholarships and discounts at https://usac.edu/money-matters
Based on 1 Reviews
- Impressed02/25/19Great programBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend