You’re interested in developing your skills in the greenest and best place to live in France? Our 6 summer schools offer the opportunity to be exposed to research methods in different medical/scientific fields. You will have the chance to interact with in
- Angers, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Our summer schools not only offer you a fine selection of interesting courses and scientific visits, they also aim at giving their participants an unforgettable stay in France. Therefore we offer all of our participants an attractive social program, including excursions, sport, social gathering and festivities…The perfect setting for you to get to know one another! A few examples of activities: welcome barbecue, kayak session, day trip on the Atlantic coast…
You’re interested in developing your skills in the greenest and best place to live in France? Our 6 summer schools offer the opportunity to be exposed to research methods in different medical/scientific fields. You will have the chance to interact with international researchers and students. Each program includes conferences, debates, hands-on activities, visits of research facilities and an attractive social program. Come to Angers and discover a new field in a motivating environment!
The program brings together innovative teaching and research excellence to allow participating students to experience first-hand the methods and practice of research in a variety of fields. The two week (60h) or one week (30h) programs include lectures by international researchers followed by questions and discussion, workshops with small groups of students, visits to research institutions and for some students, oral presentations on selected topics. A certificate of attendance and 6 ECTS will be delivered at the end of the English courses (3 ECTS for French courses).
- Setting Description:
- In addition to be located in the Loire Valley: wines, castles, UNESCO.. Angers is acknowledged in the national press as one of the leading cities in France for its quality of life and respect for the environment and has now received the first award as "the greenest city in France". With more than 30,000 students every year, in an urban area of 250,000, Angers offers a very dynamic lifestyle with frequent cultural events and festivals all year round. The University of Angers is known for the quality of its research and the success of its students, both in their studies and in their careers.
- 27th June - 8th July : Research, Bioinformatics, Plant Science => €750
- 4th - 8th July : Vascular => €750
- 27th June - 2nd July : Well-being of children (Enfance et bien-être): €500 (for professionals: €800)
*Fees include : tuition, accommodation, lunches, scheduled excursions and extracurricular activities during the course.
*There is a specific application form for each school. It is available on the page of the concerned school.
*Deadline to apply : 15th April 2
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program