The Cologne Business School (CBS) and the University of Vic - University of Central Catalonia (UVic-UCC) have established a unique summer programme that focuses on Innovative Business Design and Management and is held in both Cologne and Barcelona.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The Cologne Business School (CBS) and the University of Vic - University of Central Catalonia (UVic-UCC) have established a unique summer programme that focuses on Innovative Business Design and Management and is held in Cologne (Germany) and Barcelona (Spain).
The students will be provided with an extensive insight into Innovative Business and Design Thinking, as well as Economic and Cross-Cultural Management in Europe. There are a total of six different modules, out of which three will be taught at CBS and the remaining three at UVic-UCC.
Next to the academic programme, there will be cutural activities, sightseeing and city tours in both countries. These are included in the fee and so is the flight between Cologne and Barcelona.
Join us for a diverse, educational summer, spent in two of the most bustling cities in Europe.
- Setting Description:
- You will spend the first 10 days at the campus of the Cologne Business School in the heart of Cologne. With over 2,000 years of history and a population of over one million, Cologne is the fourth largest city in Germany and guarantees exciting experiences for everyone. You will spend the last 10 days at the UBarcelona campus of the University of Vic - University of Central Catalonia.ith a population of 1.6 million inhabitants (about 5 million in the metropolitan area), Barcelona is a friendly Mediterranean city with over 2,000 years of history, also the largest metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea, and the sixth-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, London, Madrid, the Ruhr area and Milan. With the BISP 2017 you will have the chance to discover these two metropolitan cities through organized trips and sightseeing activities. You will also have days off, which will enable you do explore on your own.
- 3500 EUR. You may be eligable for a discount if you are a student at one of our partner universities.
Additional Program Information
- To apply for the BISP you should: - Have undertaken a minimum of one year‘s university level study - Have undertaken studies in the fields of (International) Business Management, Marketing or Advertising studies - Have met our minimum English language requirements if English is not your first language. Please see further details on our website. A reference letter may substitute this. These are general guidelines for admission and all cases are dealt with on an individual basis. If you do not meet the re
- Scholarships Description:
- You may be eligable for a discount if you are a student at one of our partner universities.