- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The UAM’s Summer School of Economics and Business (SSEB) offers high-quality courses all taught in English by professors of the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies. In addition to studying, participants of the SSEB are offered a unique opportunity to enjoy social and cultural events, as well as field trips, which are not offered during the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
Students can choose to take the SSEB as full-time students, registering for two courses and earn 12 ECTS points, or as part-time students, registering for only one course earning 6 ECTS.
The SSEB program includes the following courses:
A) Economics Track (choose one or both):
A1 Environmental Economics and Policy Analysis
A2 Natural Resource Economics
B) Business Track (choose one or both):
B1 Global Marketing B2 International Finance
C) Mixed Track: Students can choose to take one course from each Track.
The Program cost includes:
- tuition fees for selected courses (1 or 2, with an opportunity to earn 6 or 12 ECTS credits respectively);
- cost of social and cultural events, as well as field trips included in the Program.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students are requested to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation and cover the costs related to it.
The Study Abroad Office provides help in finding accommodation. There are some on- and off-campus housing options available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Setting Description:
- UAM’s campus is located in Madrid. It is beautiful and green, combining a wonderful natural environment with all kinds of modern facilities. It is just 21 minutes away from the heart of the city, La Puerta del Sol. The Spain capital city indeed has everything to make your stay an unforgettable experience: from magnificent historic sites, monuments, museums, parks and public spaces, to fashionable boutiques, shopping centers, sports and music venues, lively bars and restaurants, nightclubs, and many other tourist attractions!
- Prices in Euros (€): One course (6 ECTS credits): € 1,299,00 Two courses (12 ECTS credits): € 1,999,00 There is a 25% discount for Partner Institutions. Check with your International Relations Office if your university is one of UAM's partners.
Additional Program Information
- The SSEB Program is targeted to International and Spanish undergraduate students from the fields of Economics and Business studies: Economics; Business Administration and Management; Economics and Finance; Tourism; Philosophy, Politics and Economics; etc. Some courses may also be suitable for students from other fields of study, e.g. Social Sciences, Political Sciences, and Law, or from interdisciplinary fields of studies, e.g. Environmental Sciences, International Relations, etc. Bachelor’s degree graduates may also apply. The general requirement for ALL applicants is to possess a B2 level of English. For particular requirements, see the Academic Guide and Syllabus of each course.
- Scholarships Description:
- 8 scholarships from the Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale for italian nationals.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program