- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Do you want to gain ECTS credits during the Summer, visit top international companies, take part in exciting social and cultural activities, expand your academic connections and make new international friends?
We invite you to take part in the Summer School of Economics and Business (SSEB) launched by the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid’s Faculty of Economics and Business Studies from June 12 to July 20, 2017.
The SSEB is a Summer Term, where we offer some of our regular (and most popular among international students) high-quality courses (upper BA or MA levels), taught in English, in an intensive 6-week format.
One or two courses to be chosen from the following (6 or 12 ECTS credits):
· Environmental Economics and Policy Analysis
· Natural Resource Economics
· Global Marketing
· International Finance
The academic excellence of our Summer School Program is complimented by various social and cultural events, as well as field trips to make your experience truly unforgettable!
Summer is a prime time for studying, and UAM is the right place for that.
Application period is open until May 31, 2017!
The Faculty of Economics and Business Studies at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM) is one of the leading Economics and Business schools in Europe. It is ranked 54th in Europe in Accounting & Finance, and 59th in Economics & Econometrics (QS World University Rankings 2016).
- Setting Description:
- UAM’s campus is located in Madrid. It is beautiful and green, combining a wonderful natural environment with all kinds of modern facilities. It is just 21 minutes away from the heart of the city, La Puerta del Sol. Spain’s capital has everything to make your stay an unforgettable experience: from historic sites, monuments, museums, parks and public spaces, to fashionable boutiques, shopping centers, sports and music venues, lively bars and restaurants, nightclubs, and many other tourist attractions.
- 1299/1999 EUR. One course (6 ECTS credits) – 1,299 € Two courses (12 ECTS credits) – 1,999 € Discounts of 12.5% for Early Bird Registration (until February 28) and Partner Universities. Discounts can be accumulated to 25% if both apply. The Program cost includes: - Tuition fees for the courses selected; - Cost of social and cultural events, as well as field trips included in the Program. More detailed program will be announced later on. IMPORTANT NOTE: Travel, room, and board costs are NOT included.
Additional Program Information
- The SSEB is especially designed for upper undergraduate students from the fields of Economics and Business. However, some of the courses may also be of interest for students coming from other fields, such as Social Sciences in general, Political Sciences, Philosophy, and Law. Bachelor’s degree graduates may also apply. A good command of English language (minimum B2 level) is a general requirement for all applicants. For other requirements, please consult the Academic Guide and Syllabus of each course.
- Scholarships Description:
- 8 scholarships from the Istituto Nazionale della Previdenza Sociale for italian nationals.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program