Listing highlights: 5 great points you cannot find in any other program: - Support all fee: When you put your foot on Hanoi, we cover all your fee for our program - Secure your safety: Your safety is our top priority. We have some Vietnamese students who
- Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Education, Social Services
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Touch The World (TTW) is a non-profit project in an aim to support learning English of students and children in Viet Nam, which welcomes volunteers from all over the world to teach English in Viet Nam. TTW has created a positive and huge impact to the society in general.
The main objective of the project is to help poor students, vulnerable groups in society in order to assist with poverty reduction, toward a more equitable society.
We have free English classes for poor students. Volunteers will help to teach English in our center in Hanoi. Sometimes we organized some volunteering activities weekly or monthly such as distributing food in the hospital for patients, teaching orphans or disable people, volunteers can join with us. Besides, some cultural exchange or outdoor events are hold weekly or monthly, volunteers can take part in.
Volunteers on this program are accommodated at our comfortable volunteer houses, where they will have the opportunity to meet and socialize with like-minded people from all over the world. Volunteers will also have 2 days of at the weekend to explore the wonders of this amazing city!
If you want to have an unforgettable experience full of discoveries and enjoyment,
If you want to explore and share your knowledge and culture of different countries,
If you want to give your hands in helping disadvantaged people in Vietnam and do meaningful activities,
Join us on this truly rewarding program!
NB: Volunteers DO NOT need to be an experienced teacher.
Listing highlights: 5 great points you cannot find in any other program: - Support all fee: When you put your foot on Hanoi, we cover all your fee for our program - Secure your safety: Your safety is our top priority. We have some Vietnamese students who will live with volunteers in the house to help you any time. Besides, with dedicated in-country teams, you know you will have 24/7 support right there when you need it - guaranteed! From simply questions to hospital trips, we will ensure you are supported throughout your placement. - Help disadvantaged people: You will have the real chance to help poor students, orphan, disable people in Vietnam, inspire and give them a hope for the future by giving your hand - Discover Vietnamese culture: You can explore Vietnamese interesting culture by living and talking with Vietnamese culture. - Enjoy family-like environment: We have a house in which volunteers and Vietnamese students live and study. All of people in the house are called family members because the relationship among of us is really close. Volunteers who join with us are a part of our family. Even after leaving Vietnam, we still keep contact and volunteers still can come back any time as a member of our family.
TTW project focuses on teaching foreign languages, especially English, which is known as global language. The main objective of the project is to remove language barrier, improve knowledge and intellectuality of Vietnamese youth. Specific objectives: • Improve English ability of students, main human resource in the near future • Improve English ability for venerable groups in society, toward a society that more equitable and civilized In the new era, English has been an international language used in exchanging and cooperating between countries over the world. Globalization has been happening and going along with significant growth of Information Technology, which makes the word become flatter, and the “flatter” the world becomes, the more importance studying English is. However, the fees for an English courses, especially courses lectured by foreign people at English centers are high. This hides poor students from rural families from studying English while they count for a significant proportion in university student population. Furthermore, our project also helps vulnerable groups in society such as: orphan, victims of agent orange, poor children, patients in hospitals... They need the attention from community.
- Setting Description:
- Your works in our program are - Teaching poor students in our free English classes - Taking part in our volunteering activities such as weekly or monthly teaching orphan, disable people, distributing foods for patients in hospitals - Taking part in our exchange culture events Your time of working: No more than 20 hours/week following our schedules. We will have an in-country orientation and training for you. Moreover, in the free classes, you will be supported by our Vietnamese students in teaching and managing classes. Free time: Out of working time, you will have a lot of free time; therefore, you can travel, explore and meet with friends in Hanoi or surrounding areas. Sometimes, we also schedule day trips or picnics that volunteers and students can enjoy together. If you have any plans to travel somewhere else, we will be happy to help you arrange your trip. Upon completing your volunteer work here, we will award you with a certificate to recognise your teaching efforts.
- We cover all fee for you in our programs including: - Airport pick up: On arrival date - Accommodation: Free accommodation in private volunteer house - Meals: 3 meals daily - Wifi: Free fast wifi - Training: In-country orientation and training - Supervision: In-country supervision - Support: Pre-departure personal support from your volunteer coordinator, 24/7 in-country support, and 24hr emergency line - Outdoor activities: Join with our volunteer activities or exchange culture events -
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program