・Classes of all levels from beginner to advanced ・All teachers have professional qualification of Japanese teacher. ・At the classes students learn Japanese Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening and Communication. ・Speed up your Japanese learning through particip
- Tochigi, Japan
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Our 3 Month Course intended for students who want to improve their communication
skills as much as possible.
The internship allows students to practice the theoretical knowledge they have acquired at
the school. Also undertaking the Internship Program, students learn Japanese business
etiquette, Japanese working habits and Japanese hospitality.
Besides internship, students learn Japanese at the school.
They have classes 5 days a week from Monday to Friday for 4 hours a day.
·Classes of all levels from beginner to advanced ·All teachers have professional qualification of Japanese teacher. ·At the classes students learn Japanese Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening and Communication. ·Speed up your Japanese learning through participation in an internship ·Learn Japanese that can’t be learn at a Japanese Language school ·Internship gives you a chance actually use Japanese in a daily live ·Can train your Japanese business etiquette and business Language ·Can learn Japanese hospitality and experience Japanese working environment ·Will get Internship Completion Certificate and Japanese Course Completion Certificate
- Setting Description:
- Requirements: Over 18 years of age. Must know Japanese alphabet (hiragana and katakana) and simple grammar. Admission periods: January, April, July, October Study period: 3 months Curriculum points: Basic Japanese; Business Japanese; Japanese for communication Contents of the program: Japanese language classes, Self-study, Internship, Activities
- Admission fee: 10,000 JPY Tuition: 180,000 JPY Activities and Textbooks: 20,000 JPY Internship arrangement fee: 30,000 JPY Total: 240,000 JPY Accomodation fee for 3 months: 160,000 JPY (Room for 2 people) Gas, electricity, water, internet, furniture and appliances, bicycle, airport pick-up are included.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program