- Siemreab, Cambodia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Explore Cambodia’s diverse ecosystems – from the great Tonle Sap Lake to the Gulf of Thailand. Take field expeditions to ancient Angkor temples, study community approaches to combating climate change and preserving biodiversity, and learn about environmental justice and policy in a country unlike any other. This program includes extensive travel across Cambodia – you’ll spend time in an elephant sanctuary in Mondulkiri, in the mountain and coastal ecosystems of Kampot, and at conservation sites along the Mekong River.
- 21950 USD. Includes room and board, activities, in-country transportation, and courses. Does not include airfare.
Additional Program Information
- 18 years of age, one college-level biology/ecology course or equivalent, 2.8 GPA
- Scholarships Description:
- SFS awards more than $650,000 in need-based financial aid each year. Aid packages are usually a combination of scholarships, grants, and loans. All students are eligible to apply for SFS need-based financial aid.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program