Our courses are structured in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. We offer courses at all levels from A1 to C2 and preparation courses for the prestigious CILS Italian language certification of the University of Siena. Stu
- Siracusa, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- We offer quality Italian courses in the heart of the enchanting city of Siracusa. Soak up the Mediterranean culture in Sicily, while developing your language skills. The Italian Academy has over 3o years of experience and is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Unique range of courses, combining Italian language classes with Food and Wine Tasting, History and Culture or the “Sicilian Adventure”. Long-term academic Italian language courses with electives are also available.
Our courses are structured in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. We offer courses at all levels from A1 to C2 and preparation courses for the prestigious CILS Italian language certification of the University of Siena. Students may choose from a range of Italian language courses, with academic electives in archaeology, history, history of art, architecture and Italian literature, or follow one of our study holiday Italian+ courses: Food, History or Adventure.
• CILS (University of Siena Certification of Italian as a foreign language) preparation and examination centre • DITALS Italian teacher training centre, offering preparation courses which include 60 hours classroom teaching practice. Open to non-native students with C1 certification • Highly qualified teachers of Italian to foreigners. • Modern premises, WIFI throughout • 24/7 student support • Rich program of excursions and cultural activities • Tandem language exchange program with local students
- Setting Description:
- Siracusa is a beautiful Mediterranean city on the east coast of Sicily, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Founded by Greek settlers in 734 BC, today it is a vibrant, dynamic city: a "treasure trove" for lovers of history, art and Italian lifestyle. The school is centrally located close to the Greek theatre and the archaeological museum. Students can choose from a range of accommodation options, including home stay with local families and independent apartments on the island of Ortygia.
- Details available on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program