- Newcastle, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
As one of Australia’s most naturally beautiful campuses, the University of Newcastle’s Callaghan campus is a great fit for students seeking an engaging learning environment combined with opportunities for outdoor exploration. Here, participants will challenge themselves in the classroom, benefiting from a wide variety of course offerings, while exploring a city that features five kilometers of waterfront attractions. Located two hours from Sydney, Newcastle is also just a short distance from the Lower Hunter Valley, a region famous for its wineries and national parks.
- Setting Description:
- The University of Newcastle is located in a natural bushland setting approximately seven miles from the city. Positioned along the coast, Newcastle offers a laidback atmosphere with a favorable climate and plenty of outdoor activities. The university itself was established in 1965 and is home to more than 17,000 students.
- Please contact The Education Abroad Network for program cost.
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA. Students with a 2.2-2.5 are encouraged to apply and may be admitted on a case-by-case basis. Minimum sophomore standing at a four-year institution at the time of participation. Students attending a two-year institution may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program