- Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study at the first international university in Vietnam while living in the country’s vibrant, multicultural heart of Ho Chi Minh City. An Australian institution, RMIT is known for its cutting-edge technology, science and design programs that provide plenty of practical training, research and hands-on practice. The modern Vietnam campus draws students particularly interested in STEM courses, Fashion, Digital Design (like 3D animation), Business, Communications, and Hospitality and Tourism. Outside of class, you’ll become immersed in the buzzing city that blends Chinese and French Colonial influences with contemporary Vietnamese culture while living with other TEAN students in sleek serviced apartments. Explore Ho Chi Minh’s incredible food scene, experience life in the tropics, have the chance to conveniently travel further afield to the rest of Southeast Asia and more!
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA. Minimum sophomore standing at a four-year institution at the time of participation. Freshmen and/or students attending a two-year institution may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN Scholarships on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program