- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Working remotely is now more relevant than ever. TEAN’s Global Remote Internship provides real-world, international work experience in a variety of fields plus university credit from the convenience of your home. During a 4- or 8-week internship that you complete individually or as part of a group, work on a project from start to finish for a company located in Australia or Asia (including Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Japan, India and Vietnam) learning about the unique challenges and flexibility that being part of a remote team provides. Though online, the program is still fully supported by TEAN and the local internship coordinator. TEAN will guide you through the entire process, advising which position is best for your major, leading a Virtual Orientation, helping transfer credits and more.
Additional Program Information
- All applicants are expected to have an appropriate academic background related to the internship placement duties. Students who have completed at least one year of university work and have GPAs above 2.5 will be eligible for most internships.
- Scholarships Description:
- Learn more about TEAN scholarships on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program