- Iraklion, Greece; Chania, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Summer
- Program Description:
Join our Study Abroad in Greece program on Hospitality and Tourism Management on the island of Crete, and gain hands-on knowledge and 3 to 4 US credits, on one of the most touristic spots in Greece.
Duration: 2 weeks during summer 2020 (e.g. July)
The program is faculty-led, Greece, and the course will take place in two main cities of Crete in collaboration with local professionals of the field.
Study Abroad in Greece (SAiG) is powered by Chorus, a non-profit organization offering a comprehensive curriculum designed to connect international students and inquisitive individuals with Greek universities and enable them to discover the history, culture, contemporary art scene and scientific achievements of Greece.
*suitable for Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Setting Description:
- Location: Crete, in the towns of Chania and Heraklion
- 2500-3500 USD. The 2-week program includes: US credits, accommodation in superior class hotels, breakfast and lunch, professionals e.g. faculty, licensed guides, lecturers, and tour managers, activities and local tours, entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites, all land and sea transportation included in the itinerary of the specific programme, information material, local taxes, travel insurance
Additional Program Information
- The course is in English. Suitable for Undergraduate or Graduate students.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program