Students will take the following courses in 20 weeks: Service Techniques - Craft-Based Learning Principles of Cleaning Science & Food Hygiene Service Concepts Pastry & Bakery Operations - Craft-Based Learning Culinary Arts - Craft-Based Lea
- Randogne, Switzerland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Hospitality, Medical
- Program Description:
- Participation in a semester abroad program is more than an academic adventure; it’s an
experience that can change your life and career path.
• Gain practical skills in hospitality through
• Interact with students from different
backgrounds and cultures
• Develop independence and leadership skills
• Improve your foreign language skills
• Live abroad and experience a completely
Students will take the following courses in 20 weeks: ?? Service Techniques - Craft-Based Learning ?? Principles of Cleaning Science & Food Hygiene ?? Service Concepts ?? Pastry & Bakery Operations - Craft-Based Learning ?? Culinary Arts - Craft-Based Learning
To become a hospitality professional, it is important to understand not only theoretical knowledge but to have handson experience within the industry. The practical semester program has been designed to give students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the practical aspects of hospitality. During the semester in Switzerland, students will focus solely on practical learning.
- Setting Description:
- Switzerland is reputed to be one of the most beautiful and safe countries in the world, combining many unique privileges that make it the perfect place for students to grow and develop into young professionals. Nestled in the Swiss Alps at 1,274 meters in the mountain village of Bluche, just a few minutes drive from the famous and charming resort of Crans-Montana, Les Roches offers to its international student body a young and dynamic educational environment, perfect to mature and gain experience to start an exciting and diverse professional career. In a global survey of 5-star hotel hiring managers, Les Roches was ranked number 2 among all international hospitality management schools for an international career. Statistically, three institutes occupy this ranking position. (TNS Global Survey, September 2010) Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), one of the leading US accreditation bodies.
- $ 24,000 - $ 26,000 For 20 weeks of study. The cost include Tuition, Books, Room/Board.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program