Year 1: The first year of the IBL programme is an introductory year. A thorough grounding is given in cross-cultural management, 3 foreign languages and economics. Year 2: The second year expands on the first year with an emphasis being placed on export
- Emmen, Netherlands
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The International Business and Languages (IBL) programme at Stenden
is given at our Emmen campus. The programme is designed with the
international environment and the role of international business relations
in the current and future global marketplace in mind. Graduates of this
programme are equipped with skills to grow from starting positions to
middle and senior management positions. IBL graduates are able to play a
leading role and represent their organisation as a fully-fledged discussion
partner in commercial, legal and financial areas in three modern languages
both verbally and in writing.
Year 1: The first year of the IBL programme is an introductory year. A thorough grounding is given in cross-cultural management, 3 foreign languages and economics. Year 2: The second year expands on the first year with an emphasis being placed on export and international orientation. During the year, students also prepare for their international internships and studying abroad. Year 3: The third year comprises the international internship and study period. Students spend six months as interns at an international company and study for six-months at one of the partner institutions abroad. Year 4: In the fourth year, students develop their knowledge of international business by following and graduating in an in-depth major. Students complete their studies with an assignment in an international company in the field of international business. The final project may also be completed internationally.
* This is one of the best International Business and Languages study programmes in the Netherlands according to independent research; * Excellent international job opportunities after graduation; * (Paid) internships during the last study year; * You will spend 6 months at a foreign partner school in the UK, USA, Canada or choose from many more; * Subjects include Management and Organisation, Psychology, Cross Cultural Management, Economic Calculation and tuition in three modern languages (English and either French, German or Spanish); * Low tuition fees compared to other English speaking studies; * Over 6 different nationalities are currently studying at this Bachelor study programme.
- Setting Description:
- Emmen, a town of nearly 110,000 inhabitants, lies in the northeast of the Netherlands. It’s also the focus of the largest connected industrial area in the north of the country, so it’s no surprise that the town has developed into a dynamic university location. In the centre of Emmen is Dierenpark Emmen, one of Europe’s finest zoos, where animals roam free over large areas. Rather than being grouped by species, they are grouped by continent, for example, the AmeriCasa simulates a South American rain forest, giving the visitors a real sense of the animals’ natural environments. Sports lovers are well catered for by the 13 sports halls and 8 swimming pools. A single sports card allows students to make use of all the sports facilities at an attractive price. Those who prefer to party can do so at a host of bars and cafes frequented by students in Emmen’s town centre. And accommodation is not a problem – the University has three separate student residences with fully furnished rooms. Emme
- The tuition fees are subject to change every academic year. Please check our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program