- Singapore, Singapore
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Year Round
- Program Description:
Objectives: This course aims to equip students with the skills to apply scientifically-based techniques to work-related problems, business forecasting, quantitative and heuristic problem-solving, logistics, quality management, and to develop decision support, scheduling and control systems. This course is ideal for students who wish to learn more about logistic and operation management. Graduates of the Diploma in Logistic and Operation Management course can proceed to the Advanced Diploma in Logistic and Operation Management course.
Course Duration: Full time course consists of 9 modules. All modules will be completed within 9 months.
Lesson Time: 15 hours every week. There will be no classes conducted during public holidays and school holidays.
Course Modules: The 9 modules are:-
1. DIBM 102 Business Statistics,
2. DIBM 103 International Economics,
3. DIBM 104 Organizational Behaviour & Culture,
4. DIBM 105 Principles of Accounting ,
5. DIBM 106 Principles of Information Systems,
6. DIBM 107 Principles of Management,
7. DILOM 101 Legal Issues in Transportation and Logistics,
8. DILOM 102 Purchasing and Procurement Management,
9. DILOM 103 Warehouse and Inventory Management
10. DIBM 101 Business Law & Ethics,
11. DIBM 108 Principal of Marketing
Course Intake: January, April, July and October of the year
- Age : 16 years old & above
- Academic level: At least 10 years of formal education or equivalent or pass the placement test of SCI or One year and above relevant working experience
Language Proficiency: English Language with IELTS 5.5 & above or GCE ‘O’ Level graded C6 or better or pass SCI language proficiency test or equivalent.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Upon request.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program