The Football Marketing & Management - Online Course is divided into eight modules that are designed to equip and prepare professionals to develop a successful career path and enhance their opportunities to work in the football industry.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Hospitality Management
- Program Description:
- The Football Marketing & Management Online Course is a two-month program that provides students with a complete look into the football industry from the perspective of marketing, sponsorship, athlete representation, media and event management.
The Football Marketing & Management - Online Course is divided into eight modules that are designed to equip and prepare professionals to develop a successful career path and enhance their opportunities to work in the football industry. The course is structured in the following manner:
Module 1 – Introduction to football marketing and the business of sport - satisfying the needs of today’s international football consumers
Module 2 – Business development at top European football clubs – matchday revenues, retail merchandising and licensing
Module 3 – Successful football sponsorship partnerships – best practices between sponsors and rights holders
Module 4 – Athlete representation in football- the role of the agent/agency in the professional football industry
Module 5 – Individual athlete sponsorship in football - the winning relationship between a commercial brand and a football brand ambassador
Module 6 – Ambush marketing in football – protecting football properties and defending sponsors’ brands
Module 7 – Strategic football event management – major international football competitions as vehicles for economic, social and cultural impact
Module 8 – Digisport & social media – new ways for football clubs and organizations to communicate with sport consumers and novel approaches to marketing activities.
* Please note that some program content may be subject to change.
Sports Business Institute Barcelona brings together industry executives from the top football clubs, governing bodies and corporations from across Europe to provide students with the most relevant and up-to-date information from the football industry through the weekly web conference sessions.
- Setting Description:
- Our interactive methodology combines live weekly web conferences with industry professionals with an integral online platform that consists of practical readings, football-specific case studies, forums and discussion groups that ensure that the concepts are learned, implemented and evaluated.
Our approach to learning consists of the following structure:
1. Individual Preparation – reading of cases, articles and technical notes from the interactive online platform
2. Group Discussion – interactive discussions via email, forums and social networks with classmates
3. Weekly Web Conference session led by industry professional – sharing of professional experiences, best practices, lessons learned and conclusions drawn from each session
4. Implementation & evaluation – students are evaluated through hands-on assignments and interactive online tests
- 495 Euros (Approximately 648 USD.)
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us via twitter or Facebook.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program