We provide a course that is full of cultural experiences, as you might expect. Every week, we organize an educational activity designed so that our students can practice their language in real situations and learn more about Mexican culture. Each week we
- San Miguel De Cozumel, Mexico
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- We offer intensive Spanish courses that completely immerse you in the language and culture of Mexico. Each of our courses provide you with exactly the right amount of teaching during the period of your stay. Classes are taught Monday to Friday, from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
For your lessons, we form small groups of students based on your level of Spanish (max. 8 people). This is to ensure a more personalized learning experience. Our classrooms are within the same building as our residency, where our students stay, making it easier to access your classes each morning.
We provide a course that is full of cultural experiences, as you might expect. Every week, we organize an educational activity designed so that our students can practice their language in real situations and learn more about Mexican culture. Each week we provide tours, cooking classes and visits to museums to enrich your experience.
Upon completion of our course, SpeakMexico issues you with a Diploma that certifies the studies you undertook. The certificate includes your name, your new level of language and the number of hours you studied. If you need any alterations to this diploma for a new job for example, let us know.
- Setting Description:
- We have chosen Cozumel as the location of your stay because it is the perfect city in which to learn and practice your Spanish! Cozumel boasts a wealth of natural beauty. It’s Amazing. It is a Carribean Island located in the center of the Mexican Maya Riviera, about 18km from Playa del Carmen and 45km from Cancún. It has some of the best beaches in the world! Cozumel strikes a perfect balance between a bustling tourist haven and a relaxed local town. The city is one of the most important stops for Mexican cruises tours, and is one of the most popular destinations for international cruise liners. But not to worry, they never get in the way of the blissful views! Cozumel also offers a wide variety of gastronomical delights and leisure activities to the millions of visitors it receives every year. Despite being a big tourist destination, it retains all the charm of a quiet and local Mexican village. You will love it there.
- Course costs vary depending on the type of course you would like, plus any additional extras you may like
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program