Internships focus upon practical experience in a local business, while service learning projects focus on engagement in the local culture through community service in a local organization. The curricula of the Córdoba Internship programs are centered arou
- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Internships focus upon practical experience in a local business, while service learning projects focus on engagement in the local culture through community service in a local organization. The curricula of the Córdoba Internship programs are centered around your individual work experience. Complementary courses help you to work through the linguistic and cultural challenges you may run into while in the field. CC-CS program fees include tuition, room & board, meals, support of the onsite CC-CS Resident Director, predeparture support, laundry, overnight and local study visits, cultural activities, orientation, health insurance, computer access, and a CC-CS transcript. Optional trips and activities are also available through Universidad Nacional de Córdoba's office for international students.
- Setting Description:
- Córdoba, the university capital of Argentina, is popularly known as La Docta because of its rich academic tradition. This warm and inviting city offers you an ideal environment for cross-cultural immersion in Argentine society. With the Andes to the west, the Pampas to the north, and the wild beauty of Patagonia to the south, Córdoba is a crossroads for intellectual and terrestrial explorers alike.
- Please see CC-CS website for up-to-date costs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program