- Sevilla, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
SIGE offers a wide variety of internships with prestigious companies in the following fields: social work, healthcare, education, marketing, business, journalism, tourism, sports education, non-profit organizations and international fields.
All Program prices include a non-refundable fee of €150.
- Documents needed to obtain a Student Visa
- An internship or volunteer position
- Airport pickup
- Welcome Pack
- Transit pass
- Health insurance & 24/7 assistance
- Orientation and Field Trips
- Opportunity to practice speaking with local students
- Two weeks of intensive Spanish classes
- Support from SIGE throughout the duration of the program
- Setting Description:
- Sevilla represents one of the richest Spanish cities and one of the most beautiful cities in the world where its cultural heritage is concerned: it was a magnificent Roman city; the Visigothic and Arabic capital; the most populated city in Europe in the XVI century; the gateway to the Americas, etc. It is a cultural attraction, a literary, musical and artistic city par excellence. However, it is also a city full of social contrasts. It has an aristocratic past and today is the political-administrative headquarters of Andalucía. People from different parts of the world, diverse races and socioeconomic status can be seen here. As you walk through the streets of Sevilla, you will be plunged into Spain’s wonderful culture edged with Moorish influences. An hour away by car from the local Spanish beaches of Costa de la Luz and Costa del Sol, and two hours and a quarter away from Madrid by train, it is easy to visit Sevilla and its neighboring cities and enjoy beautiful varied landscapes.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program