The full-time MBA is a 22 month program of full-time academic study, leadership training, mentoring, and career development.
- Dallas, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Being in the heart of the #1 business center in the country - Dallas, Texas - and having the opportunity to leverage a large network of corporate connections while you're a student these are advantages you certainly won't find at most business schools. The full-time Cox MBA Program will give you amazing access to top companies and executives throughout the nation and around the world. If you want to be a player in a competitive economy, there is no place better than Dallas. And if you want the best connections to a successful career, the Cox MBA makes smart business sense. Cox represents more than an outstanding business education taught by world-class faculty. What sets Cox far apart from other business schools are the same elements that will give you an edge career-wise. Our unique and renowned advantages will truly distinguish you from other MBA graduates. American Airlines Global Leadership Program - Traveling to one of four geographic regions - including Asia, India and Europe - gives you the opportunity to meet one-on-one with high-level corporate and government leaders in each region. Business Leadership Center - Seminars and workshops taught by business executives help you network and build critical leadership skills so that you can move ahead faster. Associate Board Mentor Program - Thanks to Cox's close relationships with the corporate community, more than 260 business leaders — including many CEOs and top executives — serve as mentors to MBA students through the mentor program. Career Management Center - Not only does the CMC give you access to a multitude of career opportunities but our unlimited and personalized career counseling also equips you with a broad array of innovative tools and resources. Cox Centers of Excellence – Specialized Research and Teaching institutes offer you the opportunity to learn from and gain access to top level executives and educators in a variety of key fields and industries. Dallas, Texas and the Corporate Community - Being in Dallas puts you at the center of the fastest-rising corporate, high-tech, and entrepreneurial location in the country. Cox Alumni Association - The Cox Alumni network is always ready to help you with networking opportunities and career advice.
Additional Program Information
- Southern Methodist University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Associatio
- Please refer to our website for the most current information admission requirements.
- International Requirements:
- Please refer to our website for the most current information for international applicants.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program