- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- High School
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
Take intensive Spanish classes and electives in Granada, Spain while living with a host family and taking in all that the people and unique culture of southern Spain have to offer! Granada is the perfect location due to its unique culture and relaxed atmosphere.
This is the ideal program for students interested in Spanish immersion and living in Spain. Learn Spanish in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain--Granada! You will study at the renowned University of Granada or CEGRI Spanish Institute. All students earn a university transcript.
Program Includes: Weekend Excursions, Cultural Activities, Homestay & Meals, Tuition, International Medical Insurance, Predeparture Advising, Airport Transfers, Reception & Farewell Events, On-site Staff, Tutoring, University Transcript
- Setting Description:
- Our program is in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Southern Spain, located high in the Sierra Nevada mountains and less than 1 hour from the Mediterranean. Explore the narrow, cobblestoned streets of the best-preserved Muslim quarter in Spain, the Albaycin. Wander the passageways of the monumental Alhambra Palace or enter the white-washed caves of the Gypsies and experience the passion of a flamenco performance!
- Summer: $3,695 (3 wks) Semester: $9,495
Additional Program Information
Based on 3 Reviews
- Sol Abroad Evaluation08/17/17
Sol Abroad made me feel safe while also giving me enough freedom to explore the city and communicate with the locals. It was the perfect balance of guidance and self discovery since the directors would help in advanced situations but also allowed us to
struggle and learn. I would 10/10 recommend this program to anyone wanting to study abroad in high school or college.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- Good experience08/17/17The program was fun. It helped me improve my spanish and the city of Granda is amazing. It was so cool to be living in Spain with a family, eating authentic food, and meeting a bunch of new people.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- SOL Abroad08/17/17I thought that this was an adequate program. I wish that maybe we could have gone to Barcelona ourselves had we wished. However, it was extremely fun and a great program.Bottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend