- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
In St. Petersburg, you will find an exceptionally intensive and supportive study environment.
Semester terms offer a range of topical seminars delivered in English and on topics as diverse as the arts, finance, economics, and governance. An innovative capstone project rounds out the semester.
Summer and Semester terms include a broad cultural program that introduces you to the city and its legendary concentration of culture. You'll also meet many local peers and other foreign students. Being cultured and friendly is part of the proud local identity and English is relatively common, making the city easy to navigate no matter what your current level of Russian.
- Setting Description:
- St. Petersburg is legally recognized as Russia's official "cultural capital." It is regarded with a certain mystique in Russian culture, known as a city of intellectuals, artists, canals, and romance.
- Please see the SRAS website for the most up-to-date information.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- SRAS offers two funding opportunities: Challenge Grants:Writing grants; stackable grants; matching grants; alumni grants; military grants; and more! Home and Abroad: Add a resume-building internship and up to $10,000 in funding to your SRAS program.