- Philadelphia, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- The goal of the 30-credit Master of Science in Decision & System Sciences is to provide advanced and integrated business education in the fields technology and decision sciences. This program provides more of the business intelligence backgrounds that employees need to better qualify for entry level and higher-level positions in organizations where workflow assessment skills, data analysis techniques, and technology competences are seen as essential to maintaining effective operations and to identifying new opportunities for the firm.
The MS DSS Program at Saint Joseph's University is designed to equip students with:
* The ability to develop business models for forecasting and business analysis. This requires the understanding of organizational flows of information and control and the impacts that these flows have on operations.
* Technical competence in decision and system technologies. As technologies develop, the successful user and manager of these technologies must be constantly aware of developments in these areas.
* Functional area expertise integrated with decision and systems technologies. It is critical for the competent professional to apply their competencies within a focused environment.
* Integrated viewpoints of the enterprise. The understanding of how the pieces fit together for a complete organization provides the alternative views necessary to maximize overall organizational goals as well as functional area needs.
Students in the MS DSS program will be exposed to the latest applications and theories to add value to their organizations through the use of technology, processes analysis, and business intelligence techniques.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program