- Aachen, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Engineering Management, Engineering Management
- Program Description:
M.SC. MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING IN COMPUTER AIDED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Be an engineering specialist who combines mechanical engineering know-how with business skills. You will learn how to manage complex systems and conquer the challenges of smart manufacturing. Be well prepared to make digital transformation a success.
Application Deadlines: Non-EU Applicants: December 1 - March 1 | EU Applicants: March 2 - July 15
As an MME-CAME Graduate you will
▶ sharpen your competencies to work at the interface of technology and business administration
▶ have gained the skill set to manage and lead interdisciplinary projects and teams
▶ master the merging of information technologies, production facilities and machines
Applicants wishing to enter the M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, such as Automotive, Aerospace or Energy Engineering, Manufacturing, Structural, Industrial or Production Engineering, awarded by an internationally recognized university-level institution
- Very good performance in your undergraduate studies
- Fundamental knowledge in the following subjects: mechanics, materials science, thermodynamics, machine design, informatics, mathematics, physics. Furthermore in: fluid mechanics, automatic control, finite elements, modelling, theory of vibrations, manufacturing engineering, CAD
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Intent
- University Transcript of Records (if possible with a conversion of your credit points in ECTS)
- University Degree Certificate
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL)
- GRE (145 | 160 | 3 - applicants from EU, EWG and Bildungsinländer are exempt)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Digital Photograph
- Proof of practical work experience, at least 6 months by 1 March (detailing the duration and responsibilities of your work)
- APS (only for Chinese Applicants)
*If your documents were not issued in German or English, you must have a certified translator translate your documents into either German or English.
- Setting Description:
- Aachen is a safe, open-minded, multicultural student city, located right at the “Border Triangle”, where the borders of Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands meet. One of the many attractions of living in this area are the short travel distances to cities such as Amsterdam, Brussels, Cologne or even Paris. The living costs in Aachen are low in comparison to other European or German cities. In big cities like Munich, Hamburg or Cologne, rents are much higher than in Aachen. The historic city center of Aachen looks back on a history of thousands of years, with the imperial cathedral as its focal point.
- 22,000 EUR. Tuition fee: 5,500 euros per semester (22,000 EUR in total; 4 semester regular study period) Semester fee at RWTH Aachen University: around 300 EUR per semester. Administration fee for Maastricht School of Management: around 150 EUR per semester (applies only for the semester in Maastricht).
Additional Program Information
- RWTH Aachen University and RWTH International Academy's partner for certification of quality management systems in systems accreditation is 'ASIIN e.V.' This accreditation agency for degree programs sets standards for programs in engineering, computer science, natural sciences, mathematics, and teaching qualifications. All Master's programs offered in cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of RWTH Aachen and RWTH International Academy have been accredited by ASIIN. The accreditation needs to be updated at regular intervals to ensure a continuous level of quality maintenance and improvement.
- Scholarships Description:
- We offer a scholarship (Women In Engineering) which covers 100% of the whole program tuition fee for one female per program and per year. Look at our comprehensive overview of scholarship possibilities and databases on our program pages on our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program