The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or, for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, a
- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Master in Marketing and Communications at the Rome Business School is an ideal choice for the professional looking for a world-class degree programme in these subjects, to start or consolidate a successful career in an international environment. The quality of the teaching, paid international internships and the career and networking services on offer all contribute to making this programme the perfect fit for those who seek to excel in the job market and in global business.
The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or, for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, all within a structured environment. Students interested in taking part of this Master’s Degree are typically: graduates with or without previous experience in marketing and communication marketing professionals communication professionals professionals operating in environments other than marketing and communication who wish to acquire a deeper knowledge or start working in this field entrepreneurs who are seeking to build foundations in marketing communication knowledge.
At the end of the course, attendees will be issued with the official diploma for the Master’s Degree course, in both Italian and English.
- Setting Description:
- The Master’s Degree course faculty is made up of highly selected international university professors, trainers and business managers, drawn from a variety of operational and professional fields and thus able to bring to the table a rich array of up-to-date experiences and competencies. The teaching approach is aimed at the acquisition of know-how, thus at transferring competencies truly useful for the attendees’ professional development.
- • FULL-TIME(On campus or Online): € 12.000 • EXECUTIVE (On campus or Online): € 5.500 • PROFESSIONAL (On campus or Online): € 3.500
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information