- Weston, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Communications & Public Relations
- Program Description:
From small nonprofits to large corporations the communication position plays a vital role in how the public views an organization's brand. With more avenues to communicate with consumers then ever organizations need to have a strategic communication plan in place to create an active and loyal audience. In the Master's of Strategic Communication program at Regis College, you will learn how to build long-term relationships between your organization and the public. You will be able to leverage the skills you learned such as intercultural communication, organizational communication, and new media communication to effectively communicate your organization's story.
At Regis, you are able to customize your experience by choosing a specialization that you are passionate about. We offer a specialization in both sports communication and nonprofit communication.
This program features three distinct tracks:
- Nonprofit Communication
- Sports Communication
- General Strategic Communication
The skills you will learn while earning your degree are:
- Evaluate major communication theories and apply them in workplace settings.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative research tools in professional settings.
- Employ effective techniques for communicating with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Write clear and effective professional reports and messaging.
- Collaborate in small groups using effective teamwork skills.
- Design a strategic integrated marketing communication plan with new technologies.
The specialized capstone experience allows you to take what you learned in the classroom and apply it to a professional setting. At Regis, we will work with you to make sure you capstone experience is in the industry you want by assisting with internship placement. You will develop your communication skills, learn from professionals working in the field, and build your professional network.
Additional Program Information
- Regis College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.)
- Financial Aid:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program