Advance your career in IT with a credential designed to keep you competitive. Gain technical knowledge and competencies as well as valuable communication, critical thinking, creative, and management skills. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedu
- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Technology, Information Technology, Information Technology, Information Technology
- Program Description:
Advance your career in IT with a credential designed to keep you competitive. Gain technical knowledge and competencies as well as valuable communication, critical thinking, creative, and management skills. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
● Program Highlights: Study web development, human computer interaction, project management, software development, database concepts, networking, information systems architecture and design, and more.
● Certifications: Prepare for valuable industry certifications.*
● Career Opportunities: Computer and information research scientist, computer systems analyst, database administrator, computer and information systems manager, computer network architect, and network computer systems administrator
● Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your BS in Information Technology degree.†
● Concentrations: Enhance your marketability by developing specialized knowledge in one of the following areas:
o Accelerated Master’s Degree Option
o Game Development
○ Information Security and Assurance
○ IT Management
○ Network Administration
○ Programming and Software Development
○ Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program