- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Environmental Management, Environmental Management, Environmental Management, Environmental Management
- Program Description:
Build your expertise in environmental policy to advance in a wide range of fields. Gain specialized knowledge in the creation, management, and enforcement of environmental policies. Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study the politics and ethics of public administration; socially responsible leadership; environmental science; policy analysis; environmental, constitutional, and administrative law; public sector economics; and more.
• Career Opportunities: Sustainability coordinator or director, compliance specialist, city or community planner, regulatory affairs specialist, risk management specialist
• Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: Complete graduate courses as part of the program to get a head start on a future Purdue Global public administration, legal studies, human services, educational psychology, or psychology master’s degree.*
• Emphasis on Applicable Skills: Complete a capstone project in which you use the knowledge you have gained to solve real-world environmental management challenges.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program