- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management, Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Gain the technical, business, communication, and management skills to advance your career in a wide range of fields. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study leadership, teamwork, negotiation, professionalism, networking, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, and more.
• Career Opportunities: General or operations manager, sales manager, project manager, financial analyst, web commerce manager, operations planner or analyst
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
If you are interested in studying the business process management model, effective strategies for human resource management, and the concepts and principles involved in analyzing and implementing a marketing strategy, consider this concentration.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program