- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graduate Certificate
- Psychology, Psychology, Psychology
- Program Description:
Build your expertise and gain strategies you can apply when working with children with ASD, their families, and other professionals. Earn your certificate 100% online, on your schedule, in just 6 months.*
• Program Highlights: Study ASD in children from birth to age 8, language and social skill development, teaching young children with autism, and behavior intervention and strategies.
• Career Opportunities: This program is ideal for school psychologists, special educators, speech-language pathologists (SLPs), occupational therapists, physical therapists, tutors, and others working in education or social work fields.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields. The professional practice of psychology is regulated by each state, and the degree requirements of this program do not guarantee or prepare students for licensure in any state upon graduation.
* Completion time based on a full-time schedule. Program will take longer for part-time students to complete.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program