- Hawaiian Beaches, United States
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animals, Education, Environment, Social Services
- 1-2 weeks
- Program Description:
Surf, snorkel and hike your way through Hawaii on this 16-day adventure in the Aloha State!
This 2 week summer program offers you an enriching and inspiring experience in Hawaii. It combines service-learning, conservation volunteer projects with adventure travel, and heaps of fun in the sun and sea. Discover Hawaii’s fascinating ocean, mountain landscape and explore volcanoes, waterfalls and beaches.
Snorkeling with manta rays is only possible in a few places in the world, and Hawaii is one of them! This end-of-program activity follows after a trip packed with surf lessons, service projects, island exploration and yoga sessions. Ready to fully immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture? You'll also dive into the importance of its traditions, from making beautiful leis to learning the steps of the Hula.
- Snorkel the reefs of Kona and have a close encounter with manta rays
- Immerse in Hawaiian culture learning Hula, making leis, and the heritage and history of Hawaii
- Surf lessons in the birth place of surfing
- Rewarding conservation projects in the forest of Hawaii’s Big Island, working on protecting and encouraging native flora and fauna whilst learning about the history and heritage of the earth to Hawaiian culture
- Learn from local non-profits how to organically aid in the restoration and conservation of local ecosystems
- Check out the Akaka and Rainbow Falls
- Yoga and meditation in Hilo, amongst the breathtaking, natural beauty of the northeast side of the Big Island
- Hike the Volcano National Park and watch the sunset
- Explore the botanical gardens and Coconut Island near Hilo
- Very personalized small group experience, maximum of 12 participants
- 5495 USD.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program