- Chicago, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The Master of Science in Learning and Organizational Change (MSLOC) program at Northwestern University is designed to strengthen the ability of experienced working professionals to use innovative people management and learning practices to lead strategic and sustainable organizational change.
We focus on issues that traditionally fall into categories such as change management, organizational development, knowledge management, leadership development and organizational learning.
But we do so by using a distinctive approach that integrates theory and practice across three core areas of study: learning and performance, strategy and knowledge, and strategic change. We view these three areas of expertise as central to a leader's ability to create sustainable organizational change whether you are in a business, not-for-profit, governmental or educational setting.
In the MSLOC program you will dive deeply into each of our three core areas of study. Yet you will also be able to customize your program with electives and research projects that tap into your specific interests.
And you can earn your master's degree or graduate certificate in learning and organizational change no matter where you live by taking advantage of one of our schedule options:
- Full-time schedule option (at Northwestern's Evanston campus)
- Part-time evening schedule option (for commuters who live in the Chicago area)
- Part-time alternative schedule option (live anywhere — attend courses that integrate distance learning with intensive on-campus residency sessions)
- Graduate Certificate (evening or alternative schedule options for individuals who are seeking professional development courses
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program