Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tu
- Paris, France; Montpellier, France; Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Paid Jobs programme combines a French course (4 weeks minimum) in Montpellier, Nice, or Paris with job placement following the course.
Work is generally in the service sector. The position offered is likely to be influenced by the applicant's knowledge of French, previous professional experience, and academic level. Participants may occupy jobs in different departments.
Structure of the Program:
The NIK-LAS Study & Work Program consists of 2 phases:
1st: Minimum 4 weeks of Super Standard French language (available in Montpellier, Nice, or Paris).
2nd: The Work placement may last between 2 to 3 months
I Part - Course
The program is designed to help improve your effectiveness as a French Speaker, so you can be more efficient in your work post. With a higher level of French, you'll be more likely to land a more interesting and potentially tip-earning position. Arrangements can be made to take extra courses before you start your Internship. In order to qualify for the work placement you must have an upper intermediate level of fluency.
Location: Montpellier, Nice, Paris
II Part: The Work Placement Period
You will work in France. Work placements are in the service sector.
Type of Positions: kitchen assistant, room maid, waiter/waitress, bartender, reception, laundry personnel, animator, maintenance staff, general assistant, restaurant employee, etc.
The work period will be: 2 months to 3 months.
Application (Required documents):
- Resume either in French.
- Short essay (1 page): Detailing specifically the kind of experience the student wants to have, what kind of work placement is preferred, and why.
- Enrollment Form
- Send the documents by e-mail
- Registration Deposit of $200 USD (Registration cannot be accepted without this payment )
- Send documents at least 2-3 months before arrival date
Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 1st for Summer start dates
- Setting Description:
- Candidate's Profile: * This program is opened to to nationals from: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, South Korea, Holy See, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand, Republic of Croatia, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, U.S.A., Hong Kong (SAR), Macao (EAR), and citizens of the European Union (Belgium, France,Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania). * Age between 18-30 years.
- French & Work Placement Fee: USD
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program