Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tu
- Rome, Italy; Milan, Italy; Florence, Italy; Siena, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Scuola Leonardo da Vinci offers you a possibility and unique experience of living and working in Italy.
The Internship programme is an unpaid work experience and it is based on three stages: Italian Language Preparation, Professional Orientation, and Internship Programme.
You will begin your internship programme by attending an Italian language course for a minimum duration of 4 weeks (a good knowledge of the Italian language, i.e. minimum intermediate level, is required to attend the work experience).
During the last 2 weeks of your language course you will be prepared for the internship in a professional orientation course. The next step of your programme foresees the real work experience with a minimum duration of 4 weeks
Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 1st for Summer start dates
Internships are educational and are therefore unpaid. The company, though, reserves the right to make a contribution to the participant if they so choose.
- Setting Description:
- Some fields of internship: Tourism, Hotel management, Import-Export trade, Web design, Web marketing, Textile and Handcraft industry, etc. Most of the employment locations are in Florence, Rome, Siena or Milan. The position offered within the firms are influenced by the applicants previous experience, education and level of Italian. Job/Intern Type [Edit] Computer Science Graphic Design Hotel/Restaurant/Hospitality Labor & Industrial Relations Marketing, Ad, PR Tourism Admin (Hospitality, Sports) Agriculture Architecture Archaeology Art History Business Admin, Management Communications Cooking Education English as a Second Language Fashion Design Fashion Business Health Sciences History International Trade Journalism Linguistics Media (Radio, TV, & Film) Music Music Business Real Estate Physical Therapy Sales Ski Resort Employment Social Work Technology Theater, Drama, Dance Web Design
- Please contact us for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program