- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Work Types:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Foundation in Argentina which provides academic support and organise educational and recreational activities for children living in economically disadvantaged residential districts.
Activities of the volunteering institution
- Offers a library service to lend books to the public
- Organisation of courses, workshops, cinema shows, musical shows, telling of stories, and theatre plays
People from neighbouring residential districts of the library
Your tasks during this volunteering in a public library are:
- Pedagogical activities; support in the organsation and conduction of academic and recreational projects
- Involvement in the workshops and activities organised in the public library of the foundation
Studies and practical experience:You can participate in a volunteering without any theoretical or practical knowledge. Of course, if you have gained already some experience or knowledge we will gladly take this qualification into consideration when organizing your project position.
Spanish skills: You can also register for our volunteering without any previous Spanish knowledge. However, an appropriate level of skills is necessary in order to be successfully integrated into the Argentine company and society. With our Spanish courses on site we prepare you for your volunteering in the shortest time possible.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: No age limit, globetrotter young-at-heart are more than welcome!
Nationality: Our programs are available to all nationalities.
Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the institution is closed from 20th of November until beginning of March.
Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program