- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Description of the Internship Company / Institution
Tourism Company that offers special services for exchange students in Córdoba
Activities of the Internship Company / Institution
- Organisation of leisure activities in the city region of Córdoba, which includes Asados, Paintball games, camping, night-life activities (Pub Crawls, Clubs, Parties)
- Planning and organising trips, tours and excursion in Argentina
Your responsibilities at the internship
- Create new strategies and entrepreneurial activities
- Market analysis
- Project work in Research and Development of tourism products
- Organisation of trips and tours to Iguazú, Mendoza, Patagonia and to the North
- The intern will be introduced to the range of products and packages and learn about different methods how to coordinate journeys up to 50 persons
Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the company.
Reference code: CBA-158
Also possible as last minute offer! Suitable for school-leavers!
No previous knowledge necessary!
Price: € 400 (= € 100 Start Fee + €340 Organisation Fee)
Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program